I Stand!!!

I have been toiling for a long time and countering moves against my adversaries but I stand.
I have endured temptations for decades and fought Satan's workers to the end but still I stand.
I have been afflicted by betrayal and held in my grasp offenses and unfairness but I stand.
I have been attacked by depressive thoughts and held hopelessness and loneliness yet I stand.
I have experienced sickness that was meant to hurt me and sustained injuries trying to keep me bound but I stand.
And when I stand, I grow from faith to faith and victory to victory;
I have seen the power of unconditional love and I have been engulfed in its presence, I stand.
I have been forgiven and my life is not my own so daily I tell my flesh the spirit is king over the thrown, I stand.
I have experienced Christ's grace especially in weakness when I stumble but he gives me strength and endurance so I can stand.

I stand here today not because I am holier or wiser or even stronger than you but regardless of the trials or tribulations I choose to stand on the rock of truth, love, and stay covered under the righteous garmets of my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

Scriptures of hope and strength.
Isaiah 40:31 KJV 31 But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Isaiah 41:10 KJV 10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
Psalm 28:7 KJV 10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
Hebrews 11:1 KJV 11 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. 2 For by it the elders obtained a good report. 3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.
Psalm 71:16 KJV 12 O God, be not far from me: O my God, make haste for my help.
13 Let them be confounded and consumed that are adversaries to my soul; let them be covered with reproach and dishonour that seek my hurt. 14 But I will hope continually, and will yet praise thee more and more. 15 My mouth shall shew forth thy righteousness and thy salvation all the day; for I know not the numbers thereof. 16 I will go in the strength of the Lord God: I will make mention of thy righteousness, even of thine only.

Be Blessed and Be a Blessing, by Rabakk.

Popular posts from this blog

MOTHER'S DAY !!!

POWERFUL & EFFECTIVE PRAYERS

OUR FATHER!!! (Prayer)