HELL IN YOUR DOOR WAY!!!


When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord shall lift up a standard against him. Isaiah 59:19

Everyone who walks the path of life are guaranteed to go through a valley and while in the valley, everyone will be tried, tested and proven, in order to reach the other side. The other side is a place of experiencing God's Peace, Joy & Love. 
Unfortunately, most never make it and stay lost in the valley (Repeated hurt and pain) even though Jesus Christ showed the way out. Satan uses temptations to divert us from the path, he especially uses the flesh as his play ground but! Be assured, the Holy Spirit leads us by trial (Christ word reigns true) to make sure we stay on the path. Proven is when the word is revealed in Truth and we we're lead out from the valley praising God.

Hear my walk in the valley:
I stood in a place where adversity knocked at my door and sin crouched by its side. My position was dependent on my choice and my choice was dependent on my obedience to draw closer to Christ. My hope of experiencing Christ by walking in righteousness increased daily, although fear was ready to take a strong hold, God's armor kept me whole. 
I stood in Truth and held on to the breastplate of righteousness.
My feet were reinforced and prepared by the gospel of peace.
Faith, my shield, kept me grounded while deception attacked my mind.
The helmet of salvation reminded me daily, who I belong to.
And most of all, I held up the Sword of the Spirit in the darkness everyday until light was seen on the other end. 
Every affliction I can possible endure has been foreseen by my lord and savior, therefore, I had no grounds for revenge or vengeance but my creator who holds time and sets its limits
is just, in his judgments.Today I stand stronger because I made it through the valley and I came to the understanding, while you are inside, be still, (Don't react in the flesh) be prepared, (grow in his word) be trusting, (Believe his word) be believing, (Trust he knows) be bold (Speak the Truth of his word) and helpful to others.(Good works evident by faith) This process has broken my burdens and its weight has fallen at the waist side... Since then Christ has been solidified forever in my heart and also can for you too. 
If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed! John 8:36
Amen & Amen!

Be Blessed and Be a Blessing, by Rabakk












Popular posts from this blog

POWERFUL & EFFECTIVE PRAYERS

NO LOVE!!!

MOTHER'S DAY !!!